What You Will Need:
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 3 tablespoons of fresh squeeze orange juice
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 6 tbsp sunflower oil or canola oil or cooled melted butter
- Grated rind of one small orange
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
What to Do:
- Soak cranberries in fresh squeeze orange juice and allow it to sit for one hour.
- Sift flour and baking powder in a large bowl, add salt and sugar. Mix them up and make a well in the center.
- Lightly beat egg in another bowl, add milk, oil, and orange rind.
- Add liquid ingredient into the well of dried ingredient
- Gently fold in the cranberries mixture
- Spoon your muffin batter into greased muffin pan.
Participating in Foodie Friday, Food on Fridays, and Food Trip Friday!